Vernors Zero Sugar Ginger Soda
Vernors Zero Sugar Ginger Soda is the perfectly balanced, effervescent original ginger soda with the ginger flavor unlike anything else out there. Known for having more of a bite than your typical ginger ale, it’s caffeine-free and can be enjoyed whenever the mood strikes you. Even better, Vernors Zero Sugar Ginger Soda has zero calories and is sugar-free, too. First created in Detroit Michigan by a pharmacist in 1866 making it the oldest soda in the United States. In fact, Vernors Ginger Soda is still popular in its home state as well as in other parts of the country. Ask any proud Michigander and they’ll tell you all about how much they love their Vernors Zero Sugar Gingers Soda, although you might hear them refer to it as ‘pop’ instead. You can also enjoy a Boston Cooler (named after a street in Detroit, not the city) with a scoop of ice cream for the ultimate Michigan Vernors experience. You can even add a shot of vodka for a boozy version of the original for an added kick.
- BOLD GINGER: Somewhere between ginger ale and ginger beer, Vernors Zero Sugar Ginger Soda has a distinctly different flavor that we call ginger soda
- CAFFEINE & SUGAR-FREE: The bold and unique taste of Vernors Ginger Soda without caffeine, calories or sugar
- COOL TREAT: Enjoy Vernors in a Boston Cooler, basically a Vernors float, for a truly unique flavor experience
- TRUSTED SINCE 1866: Vernors Ginger Soda has been a Michigan favorite, and around the country, since 1871
- THE ORIGINAL GINGER SODA: The oldest continuously sold soda pop in the United States
Carbonated Water, Aspartame, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More