Vitacost Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl Capsules 500mg
What is Acetyl L-Carnitine?
Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) is the acetyl ester of carnitine, an amino acid derivative. It’s distributed throughout the central and peripheral nervous system. ALC is known as a mitochondrial antioxidant that can provide anti-aging nutrition.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Acetyl L-Carnitine?
- ALC has been shown to reduce both physical and mental fatigue associated with aging.*
- ALC is a precursor to the important brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which contributes to the support of cognitive function and memory.*
- ALC can help to maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- New research indicates ALC may promote healthy glucose metabolism.*
Vitacost® Acetyl L-Carnitine is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides 500 mg of ALC per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.