Vitacost Banaba Leaf Extract Capsules 300mg
Banaba Leaf Extract is a high-quality extract of banaba leaves, standardized to 1% corosolic acid.
Banaba Bush (Lagerstoemia speciosa), also known as crepe myrtle, is a flowering tree with large, leathery leaves, mottled bark and pinkish-purple flowers. Native to India, Asia, Australia and the Philippines, the banaba bush now grows worldwide in warm, mild climates, thriving in less-humid areas such as southeastern California. In the U.S. and Europe, banaba bush is prized as an ornamental plant for its full, bushy foliage and brightly colored flowers.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Banaba Leaf Extract?
- Historically, banaba leaves and roots were used as a folk remedy for blood sugar and digestive health.*
- Banaba leaves contain corosolic acid, a triterpenoid compound found in many plant species.
Vitacost® Banaba Leaf Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Standardized to ensure consistent levels of the active ingredient in each dose
- Supplies 300 mg of banaba leaf extract per single-capsule serving
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.