Vitacost Betaine HCl with Pepsin Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Betaine HCl?
Betaine is a source of hydrochloric acid, or stomach acid. Betaine HCl supplements are typically used to increase levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. This formula also contains pepsin, a digestive enzyme that assists with the digestion of protein.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Betaine HCI with Pepsin?
- Designed to support the stomach’s digestive capacity for individuals lacking sufficient stomach acid.*
- May be used at mealtimes to support the acid needs of digestion.*
- Certain health challenges may require supplementing with HCl for proper digestion.*
Vitacost® Betaine HCI with Pepsin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Combines betaine HCl and pepsin.
- A better value when compared to other brands.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.6(73)5(59)4(9)3(0)2(0)1(5)