Vitacost Chelated Calcium & Magnesium with Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement
What is Chelated Calcium & Magnesium - Albion® Calcium and Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate?
Chelated minerals are minerals that have been chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid) to form a complex. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. Amino acids bind to minerals, assisting their transport through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Nutritionally functional with an ultimate glycine-to-mineral molar ratio
- Clinically researched and chemically validated with TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System)
- Guaranteed pure and stable
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Chelated Calcium & Magnesium - Albion® Calcium and Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Maltodextrin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Citric Acid , Dextrin and Rice Flour . , Optimum Absorption Blend : Short Chain Fructooligosaccharides ( Fos ) Nutraflora , Scfos , Ginger Extract ( Rhizome ) Standardized To , 5% , Gingerols , Black Pepper Extract ( Fruit ) , Long Pepper Extract ( Fruit ) , Multi-enzyme Complex ( Amylase , Fungal Lactase , Protease , Lipase , Cellulase ) Digezyme .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More