Vitacost Garlic Ultra Capsules 1200mg
What is Garlic?
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a plant native to Asia, used for centuries for both culinary and health purposes. Garlic bulbs, the most commonly used part of the plant, contain numerous phytochemicals, including a substance called alliin. Alliin is a sulfur-containing compound derived from the amino acid cysteine. It is the precursor to another compound, allicin, believed to be the primary active ingredient in garlic.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Garlic Ultra?
- Supports cardiovascular health and platelet function*
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels within normal limits*
- Can support blood pressure within normal limits when added to a healthy diet and regular exercise*
- Supports the health of the colon, prostate and endothelial tissue*
- Protects against lipid oxidation*
- Contains garlic bulb extract standardized to 26,400 mcg alliin, ensuring consistent potency in every dose
- Odorless formula—will not cause bad breath
- Contains 90 two-capsules servings per bottle
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.02(95)5(23)4(17)3(16)2(17)1(22)