Vitacost Green Tea Extract Capsules 500mg
What is green tea?
Prepared from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, green tea is an ancient beverage that has been enjoyed for thousands of years for its simple, soothing taste and its traditional health benefits. Used in China, Japan, India and Thailand, green tea is one of the most popular beverages in the world.
Green tea is produced by lightly steaming and then immediately drying the tea leaves. This process prevents oxidation and preserves active constituents in the herb. Green tea is a source of polyphenols, particularly the catechin epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which offer powerful antioxidant protection.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Green Tree Extract?
- Provides antioxidant protection.*
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Supports healthy metabolism benefiting weight loss programs for those eating a well-balanced diet and getting the proper amount of exercise.*
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Supplies 500 mg of green tea extract per 1-capsule serving.
- Green tea is standardized to 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins and 50% EGCG.
- Standardization ensures consistent levels of active ingredients in each dose.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.72(68)5(56)4(9)3(1)2(0)1(2)