Vitacost Melatonin Targeted Wellness Capsules 3mg
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by the body. It’s secreted by the pineal gland in response to darkness. Normal production peaks around midnight and gradually tapers off by morning. Natural production of melatonin decreases with age.
Melatonin is well documented to be involved in the body’s circadian rhythm and sleep cycle, as well as regulating a variety of body functions.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Melatonin
- Provides natural support for healthy sleep.*
- Helps circadian rhythyms normalize after jet lag.*
- Supports healthy sleep in the elderly.*
- Promotes a more refreshed sleep.*
- Has a variety of antioxidant activities shown to be more powerful than vitamin E and vitamin C.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.61(36)5(28)4(6)3(0)2(0)1(2)