Vitacost Nattokinase Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Nattokinase NSK-SD?
Nattokinase (NK) is an enzyme extracted from a traditional Japanese dish called natto, made from boiled and fermented soybeans. The enzyme is composed of 275 amino acids and is considered to be one of the most active functional ingredients found in natto.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Nattokinase NSK-SD®?
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Supports healthy circulation.*
- Helps to maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range.*
Vitacost® Nattokinase NSK-SD® is a targteted wellness solution - just for you.
- Unlike other nattokinase supplements, Vitacost Nattokinase NSK-SD is made using a patented process that removes all vitaminK2.
- Features NSK-SD nattokinase, a highly purified form manufactured with non-GMO soybeans.
- Provides 100 mg of nattokinase per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 90 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.96(24)5(23)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)