Vitacost Niacin Non-Flushing Capsules
What is Niacin?
Niacin, or vitamin B3, helps the body process protein and fats.* Niacin helps clear away fats (triglycerides) from tissues and the bloodstream.* It is a water-soluble vitamin and must be continually replaced.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Niacin Non-Flushing?
- Plays a role in the conversion of food to energy.*
- Supports healthy skin and nerves.*
- Supports good digestive system function.*
Why is Vitacost® Niacin Non-Flushing your everyday essential?
- Each 2-capsule serving provides 5,000% of the Daily Value for niacin.
- Features inositol hexanicotinate, a form of niacin specially formulated not to produce the gastrointestinal discomfort and red, itchy skin on the face and neck that’s sometimes associated with consuming this vitamin.
- Contains 150 servings per bottle.
- Great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.Whether it’s Everyday Essentials you’re looking for or Targeted Wellness support, Vitacost® Brand su
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.54(52)5(36)4(11)3(3)2(1)1(1)