Vitacost Orange Vanilla Flavored Calcium Citrate Chewable Tablets
What is Vitacost Calcium Citrate?
Calcium Citrate is a calcium supplement that supplies 1,000 mg of calcium (as calcium citrate) plus 400 IU of vitamin D3 and 500 mg of magnesium per four-tablet serving. Calcium citrate is a water-soluble form of calcium that’s well absorbed on an empty or full stomach.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium Citrate?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium Citrate your everyday essential?
- Provides a combination of calcium, vitamin D and magnesium in one convenient formula.
- Features a readily absorbable form of calcium (calcium citrate).
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.*
- Supplies 1,000 mg of calcium citrate per 4-tablet serving.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Stevia Extract ( Leaf ) , Other Ingredients : Sucrose , Fructose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Mannitol , Soy Lecithin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Maltodextrin , Citric Acid , Sucralose , Cornstarch , Medium Chain Triglycerides , Natural Vanilla and Orange Flavor and Sodium Chloride .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More