Vitacost Probiotic 10-20 Vegetarian Capsules
Probiotics are live “friendly” bacteria that function like the microorganisms found in the body.
- Promote the health, growth and maintenance of friendly bacteria in the gut*
- Maintain healthy balance of natural intestinal flora*
- Promote healthy bowel function*
- Promote gastrointestinal comfort*
- Support a healthy immune system*
Why is Vitacost Probiotic 10-20 10 Strainsyour everyday essential?
- Delivers 10 different strains and 20 billion CFUs† of viable probiotics (at time of manufacture) per two-capsule serving.
- Includes 200 mg of NutraFlora® FOS, which acts as a natural prebiotic that helps promote healthy levels of beneficial bacteria within the intestines.*
- Manufactured using VIABLEND® technology to help live organisms survive stomach acid and intestinal bile, unlike lesser-quality probiotic formulas.
- Contains 50 servings per bottle.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Exceptional quality at a great value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Pectin , Sodium Carbonate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Sodium Alginate , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Stearic Acid . Probiotic Blend : Lactobacillus , Acidophilus , L Plantarum , L Rhamnosus , L Casei , L Salivarius , Streptococcus , Thermophiles , Bifidobacterium , Bifidum , B Longum , L Helveticus , L Brevis , Fructooligosaccharides ( Fos ) Nutraflora .
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.61(362)5(275)4(57)3(14)2(8)1(8)