Vitacost Synergy Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM?
- Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is a combination formula that contains building block nutrients for promoting healthy joint tissues.* Each 4-capsule serving includes the following:
- Glucosamine. Glucosamine is a naturally occurring chemical found throughout the human body, including in the fluids surrounding joints. This formula contains 1,500 mg of glucosamine sulfate, the form of glucosamine used most often in research.
- Chondroitin. Chondroitin is another naturally occurring chemical, found in cartilage around joints in the body. Included are 1,200 mg of chondroitin sulfate, the most widely available and commonly used form of this nutrient.
- MSM. Methylsulfonylmethane, or MSM, is an organic source of sulfur that the body uses to maintain normal connective tissues.* Included are 1,000 mg of OptiMSM, a patented, pure, distilled form of MSM.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM?
- Provides critical nutrients to stimulate cells to help build joint cartilage.*
- Provides scientifically proven ingredients that have been shown to safely and effectively promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
- MSM’s sulfur content is used by the body to maintain normal connective tissues.*
- 4-capsule serving.
- Features OptiMSM, a high-quality form of MSM.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Glucosamine Sulfate ( , from : , Glucosamine Sulfate 2kci ) , Chondroitin Sulfate ( , from : , Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium ) , MSM ( Methylsulfonylmethane ) Optimsm . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Silicon Dioxide , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Vegetable Stearic Acid .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Shellfish,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More