Vitacost Synergy Lemon Ultra Pure Omega-3 Dietary Supplement 800mg
Ultra Pure Omega-3 is a purified fish oil supplement supplying 800 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids per single-softgel serving. Because some types of fish contain high levels of mercury, PCBs and dioxins, Vitacost Ultra Pure Omega-3 is molecularly distilled to ensure environmental contaminant levels are well below industry standards.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to the body and must be obtained through diet. The best source is fatty fish such as cod, tuna and salmon, but they can also be found in flaxseed, walnuts and soybeans. Most people do not consume enough omega-3-rich foods and may benefit from taking a supplement.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Ultra Pure Omega-3?
- Supplies eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), two of the most studied omega-3 fatty acids.
- EPA and DHA are well known for their cardioprotective properties, their ability to maintain cognitive function, their potential to support healthy mood and their positive impact on joint comfort and flexibility.*
Why is Ultra Pure Omega-3 your everyday essential?
- Molecularly distilled for purity
- Supplies 500 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA per softgel
- Convenient way to obtain omega-3 essential fatty acids without eating more fish
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids ( , from : Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil ) , EPA ( Eicosapentaenoic Acid ) , DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid ) , Eicosapentaenoic Acid ( EPA ) , Docosahexaenoic Acid ( DHA ) , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Glycerin , Water , Natural Vitamin E ( D-Alpha Tocopherol ) and Natural Lemon Flavor .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More