Vitacost Synergy Tonalin® XS-CLA 780mg CLA Softgels
Tonalin XS-CLA is a unique, patented dietary supplement featuring conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a naturally occurring fatty acid that, when used as part of a regular diet and exercise program, supports healthy weight management.* Tonalin CLA is all natural, derived from safflower seeds.
- Can promote a healthy weight in those that include it as part of a regular diet and exercise program.*
- Positively affects fatty acid oxidation.*
- Contains no harmful stimulants.
- All natural, derived from safflower seeds.
- Clinically studied and safe.
- Each convenient, single-softgel serving provides 72-82% CLA.
- Contains 120 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Vegetable Glycerin , Water , Caramel [ Color ] and Mixed Tocopherols ( Antioxidant ) .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.04(132)5(69)4(29)3(14)2(10)1(10)