Vitacost - Tag Canine Multi-Vitamin Chewable Tablets
What is Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews?
Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews is a daily supplement for dogs that provides a variety of nutrients to optimize the nutritional content of your pet’s diet and support normal, healthy growth and maintenance.
Just like human diets, animal diets may be lacking in important nutrients. Low-quality food, picky eating and other factors can contribute to poor canine nutrition. Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews is one way to ensure your dog receives the proper balance of vitamins and minerals he or she needs every day.
Ideal-sized and great-tasting, these chewable tablets can be given directly to your dog or added to a pet pill pocket. No artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors have been added.
How do Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews support your dog’s health?
- Supplies vitamins A, B2, B1, B6, B12, niacin, D3 and E.
- Supplies minerals calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Supplies linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. Essential fatty acids are nutrients necessary for health, but they can’t be made by the body—they must be obtained through diet. Although fatty acids are present in some foods (especially fish), most dogs do not consume enough of these foods to regularly obtain these nutrients.
Why choose Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews?
- Premium-quality nutritional supplement for dogs
- Ideal for dogs of all sizes (information on dosing by weight provided)
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Great value!
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation
Liver , Stearic Acid , Maltodextrin , Whey , Cellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium and Magnesium Stearate . , Cobalt , Linoleic Acid .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Lactose,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More