Vitacost Triple Fiber Dietary Supplement Capsules
What is Triple Fiber?
Triple Fiber is a multi-fiber complex providing soluble and insoluble fiber in one convenient formula. Combining different types of fiber is ideal because it mimics the natural composition of food (for example, oatmeal contains 50% soluble and 50% insoluble fiber) and offers varied benefits. Included are:
- Oat fiber: Insoluble fiber derived from natural oat hulls. Insoluble fiber adds bulk to the stool and appears to help food pass more quickly through the stomach and intestines.
- Apple pectin: Soluble fiber derived from the pulp and peels of apples. Soluble fiber dissolves in water, forming a gel-like substance that naturally slows the digestive process.
- Psyllium husks: derived from seed coverings of the Plantago ovata plant. Also a soluble fiber, used by the body’s beneficial/”friendly” bacteria to “fuel” the colon, helping to support healthy elimination.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Triple Fiber?
- Fiber promotes healthy digestion.*
- Promotes colon health.*
- Promotes healthy formed stools.*
- Supports proper elimination and normal bowel movements.*
- When added to a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, psyllium can help promote healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels within the normal range.*
Why is Vitacost® Triple Fiber your everyday essential?
- Combines soluble and insoluble fiber in one formula
- Easy-to-take, two-capsule servings
- Contains 50 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost
Psyllium Husk , Oat Fiber , Apple Pectin , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Rice Flour .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Oats,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More