Vitacost Ultra Calcium Softgels 1200mg
Ultra Calcium is a combination formula providing three forms of calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate and calcium malate) plus vitamin vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol—a form considered superior to vitamin D2.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Ultra Calcium with Vitamin D3?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must be constantly replenished.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women.
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimal conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
Why is Vitacost® Ultra Calcium with Vitamin D3 your everyday essential?
- Provides calcium and vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Each 2-softgel serving provides 120% of the Daily Value for calcium and 175% of the Daily Value for vitamin D.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- High quality at an incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCYand PURITY.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Soybean Oil , Gelatin , Glycerin , Water , Soy Lecithin and Caramel Color .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More