Woodbridge® by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Many of the grapes used to make this Woodbridge wine are harvested from California vineyards where warm days and cool breezes cultivate fully mature grapes that consistently produce well-balanced and fruit-expressive red table wine. Crafted to increase richness and soften tannins, this 750 mL bottle of wine has a toasty caramel finish. Store this cabernet sauvignon wine at room temperature, then chill for 30 to 60 minutes and serve at approximately 60 degrees. Winner of multiple Wine Enthusiast BEST BUY awards since 2011, Woodbridge is Wine Your Way. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately six glasses of cabernet sauvignon wine
- California red wine with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar, and toast
- Delicious red wine with flavors of blackberry, dark cherry, and spice
- Medium-bodied and complex red table wine with a toasty caramel finish
- This delicious red wine pairs beautifully with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili
Red Wine .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More