Woodbridge® by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio White Wine
Crisp and refreshing, Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio White Wine is a food-friendly California wine with delightful aromas of nectarine, fresh peach, and citrus. Well-rounded with bright, acidic, and flavorful notes, this crisp white wine pairs well with seafood and other light dishes. The grapes used to make this light wine are sourced from California's north valley vineyards, producing a balanced blend. This California white wine also pairs beautifully with Thai food, roast chicken and other poultry, plus a variety of cheeses, making it a delightful addition to any warm and sunny afternoon. Cold-fermented to enhance aroma and crafted to retain its fresh, crisp character, this pinot grigio wine is best served slightly chilled. Winner of multiple Wine Enthusiast BEST BUY awards since 2011, Woodbridge is Wine Your Way. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- 1.5 L bottle of wine contains the same amount of pinot grigio wine as two 750 mL bottles
- Large 1.5 liter bottle of wine perfect for sharing among friends
- Crisp white wine with aromas of nectarine, fresh peach, and citrus
- California wine with juicy flavors of lime and citrus
- Well-rounded California white wine with a refreshing peach-citrus finish