Zum Clean Lavender Aromatherapy Laundry Soap
Zum Clean is Not a Detergent.
It is a deterrent - to pollutants, to over consumption, to byproducts and to irritants. After all, your clothes are tour second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap?
Zum Clean is a laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands - and since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
- Essential Oils Naturally Freshen Clothes And "Aromatherapize" Your Home While You Wash
- Coconut Oil Soap Treats Your Second Skin Gently And Doesn't Dry It Out
- Baking Soda Removes Dirt And Odors
- Vegetable Glycerin Clings To Dirt And Stains
- Maid By Nature™
- Handmade With Essential Oils
- Free of Synthetic Chemicals
- Great For High-Efficiency Machines
- Highly Concentrated
- Cleans 64 Loads