Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
Great for lunch or dinner, these simple sandwiches use canned chicken and prepared barbecue sauce for a quick and totally satisfying meal.
Created by: Campbell's®
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (12.5 oz.) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Sesame Topped Hamburger Buns, split and toasted
- In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Cook pepper, onion and celery until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in barbecue sauce and chicken. Cook until mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. To serve, evenly divide chicken mixture among rolls.