Blueberry Vodka Lemonade
Create your own adults-only lemonade stand with this refreshing cocktail!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 hours 10 minutesTotal: 10 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus Simple Truth Organic™ Blueberries (frozen), divided
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Granulated Sugar
- 1 bottle (24 oz.) lemonade
- Lemon slices
- Place fresh blueberries into bottom of a jar. Pour vodka over the berries.
- Using a fork or spoon, mash blueberries. Screw on the lid and store in the refrigerator for at least 10-12 hours to allow the blueberries to infuse the vodka.
- Strain blueberries from vodka, reserving the liquor-soaked berries.
- In a small bowl, thaw the frozen blueberries and mix with sugar. In a serving glass, divide the sugared berries and add ice.
- For each glass, pour 2 ounces of infused vodka with 4 ounces of lemonade and stir. Add several vodka-soaked blueberries and a slice of lemon as a garnish.