Buffalo Chicken Wrap
These buffalo chicken wraps are easy to whip up. Filled with crunchy vegetables and creamy dressing, they’re flavorful, filling and ready in minutes.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- In medium bowl, toss together chicken, hot sauce, paprika and garlic powder.
- Divide chicken equally into tortillas; fill each with equal amounts lettuce, carrot, avocado, cheese and dressing. Wrap tightly.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.