Easy Chicken Quesadilla
Dinner is done in a flash with rotisserie chicken and melty cheese wrapped up in warm tortillas.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Simple Truth™ Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kroger® Mexican Style Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, sliced
- 4 Simple Truth™ 8” Flour Tortillas
- Salsa, for serving
- Guacamole, for serving
- Sour cream, for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients. Place about 1 cup filling on ½ side of a tortilla.
- Fold over tortilla and place in large skillet. Cook over medium heat until first side is lightly browned. Turn over tortilla and continue cooking second side until lightly browned and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas. Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream. Refrigerate leftovers.