Fresh Berry Cupcakes
This eggy, creamy cake topped with light, sweet whipped topping is an amazing way to share and savor sweet, fresh berries. Pick the berries yourself to work up an appetite, or simply walk to the market to buy them fresh.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tub (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Combine all ingredients except whipped topping and berries in a large mixing bowl and combine thoroughly using an electric mixer. Fill baking cups halfway.
- Bake 15 minutes or until tops are golden. Remove cupcakes from the oven and allow to cool completely. Frost cupcakes with whipped topping.
- Top with berries.