Grilled Pineapple and Poblano Guacamole
Take your guac game to the next level with the addition of grilled fruit.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces fresh pineapple rings or spears
- 1 small poblano pepper
- 3 ripe avocados, split in half and pit removed
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kroger® Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Place pineapple and poblano pepper on grill and cook 3-5 minutes until nicely marked. Cool slightly.
- Remove stem, skin and seeds from poblano; chop pepper and pineapple. Set aside.
- Scoop avocado flesh into a bowl, add onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt and garlic. Mash to combine. Add pineapple and poblano. Stir to combine; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.