HERSHEY'S S'mores Pops with Candy Canes
S'mores get a seasonal makeover in these candy cane marshmallow pops. Pair them with hot cocoa or serve them with other festive fare at your next holiday gathering.
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 20 small candy canes, divided
- 2 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 12 marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons graham crackers, crumbled
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Crush 8 candy canes into small pieces.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and shortening at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds; stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Working one at a time and in order, dip about 1/2 of each marshmallow into melted chocolate, graham cracker crumbs then crushed candy cane; shaking off excess between each step. Arrange on prepared tray, uncoated side down.
- Working one at a time, push candy cane through bottom of marshmallow, about halfway through. Repeat with remaining marshmallows and candy canes. Let rest until chocolate is firm.