Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi
This budget-friendly meal uses frozen shrimp to save you time and money. Just combine the ingredients and let your pressure cooker do the work.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound (51-60 count) frozen shrimp, peeled, deveined & tails removed, if desired
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Fresh parsley, chopped to serve
- In Instant Pot, stir together butter, shrimp, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and peas. Place pasta on top of mixture. Pour broth over mixture.
- Place lid on pot and turn valve to sealing. Pressure cook on high 3 minutes. Allow to naturally release 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure. Top with Parmesan and parsley.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.