Pimento Cheese Fondue
The classic Southern flavor of pimento cheese turns ooey-gooey in this fondue.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1/2 bags (8 oz.) Kroger® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger® Original Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Kroger® Diced Pimientos
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium pot over medium heat, add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimientos and heavy cream. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or fondue pot, or keep warm in a slow cooker. Use mini sweet peppers, bread cubes and celery sticks to dip.