These Hawaiian rolls stuffed with sun-dried tomato pesto, pepperoni and gooey mozzarella cheese are an easy crowd-pleaser.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 12 slices Kroger® Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 cup Kroger® Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a serrated knife, split buns in half horizontally. Place bottom half on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spread tomato pesto on bottom layer of rolls. Layer with pepperoni and top evenly with mozzarella cheese. Cover with top of rolls.
- Add butter to a microwave-safe small bowl and microwave until melted. Stir in Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush butter mixture over top of rolls.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and rolls are golden. Let cool slightly and cut into pieces to serve.