Salsa Onion Dip
Using only 4 ingredients, this crowd pleaser combines onion dip and salsa for a simple and refreshing appetizer. Serve it with tortilla chips or colorful sliced veggies.
Created by: Campbell's®
Serves: 24Prep: 2 hours 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package Kroger® Onion Soup & Dip Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- Tortilla chips, optional
- Carrots, optional, for dipping
- Bell Peppers, optional, for dipping
- Celery, optional, for dipping
- In a medium bowl, stir together soup mix, sour cream and salsa. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Sprinkle green onions on top, then serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables for dipping.