Shrimp Spring Roll Bowl
This dish contains all of the flavors of Vietnamese summer rolls in an easy to make bowl.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. warm water
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- 1⁄2 lb. extra large cooked shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped mint leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, warm water, aminos, lime juice, and ginger. Add more water, one teaspoon at a time, if you prefer a thinner sauce. Set sauce aside.
- Divide the cabbage between two bowls and top with cucumbers and carrots. Arrange the shrimp on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with peanuts, cilantro, and mint.
- Drizzle the peanut sauce over the top and serve.