Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake
This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is lighter than the traditional version but still has all the classic flavors you love.
Serves: 9Prep: 10 minutesCook: 4 hoursTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 block (8 oz.) Kroger® Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Kroger® Light Whipped Topping
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and the melted butter in a small bowl. Mix until crumbly. Press down into an 8”x8” pan and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Add in remaining brown sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, and mix again. Stir in pumpkin and whipped topping until well combined.
- Remove pan from freezer and layer pumpkin cheesecake on top of graham cracker crust, spreading mixture out and pressing down gently until even.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours until set. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and cut into squares to serve.