Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Soup
This delicious soup is perfect for sitting down and enjoying each other, especially during National Family Meal Month. Enjoy!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 8 ounces bow-tie pasta
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- In a medium skillet, sauté minced garlic in the butter for about 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Spread bouillon and garlic over the chicken. Add the 1 cup of water, cover and cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 5-6 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked, cut into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle flour over the chicken and stir well.
- Cook bow-tie pasta according to package directions and drain. Add the pasta, milk, whipping cream and cheeses to the chicken and stir until combined.
- Cook for 30 more minutes on High, or 60 minutes on Low, before serving.