Spicy Air Fryer Cheese Sticks
Though they only take a few ingredients to whip up, these bold and spicy cheese sticks have plenty of flavor. Feel free to make a double batch and keep your freezer stocked for easy after-school snacking.
Serves: 12Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 Chipotle Cheddar & Habanero Jack Cheese Sticks
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Avocado oil spray
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cheese sticks in flour to coat.
- Working with one egg roll wrapper at a time, fold into diamond shape. Brush inside of the wrapper with egg.
- On one corner of the diamond, place cheese stick. Roll-up about ½ way, seal and tuck edges to cover the ends of the cheese stick. Continue rolling to cover completely.
- Place cheese sticks in single layer on prepared pan. Freeze at least 1 hour.
- Heat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place cheese sticks in air fry basket; lightly spray with avocado oil spray, making sure to leave some space between each stick.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers.