Tangerine Kiwi Chia Fresca
Chia seeds give this drink a robust texture, and they’re a good source of fiber. Try making this refreshing fresh fruit beverage for your next get-together.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 4 tangerines, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups water
- 4 teaspoons Simple Truth™ Black Chia Seeds
- In a blender combine kiwis, tangerine juice, honey and 1 cup water. Blend until fruit is fully pureed.
- Strain juice through a fine sieve. Add remaining water and chia seeds.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: The amount of honey needed will depend on the sweetness of the fruit. Start with a lower amount and add more as needed until the sweetness is right for you.