Watermelon Caprese Salad
Creamy mozzarella, fresh basil and juicy watermelon make for a fun and refreshing take on caprese salad.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 mini seedless watermelon, rind removed
- 16 ounces Kroger Brand Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced
- 16 leaves fresh basil
- Flaky salt
- Balsamic glaze
- Cut watermelon into quarters; slice into ¼”-thick slices.
- On serving platter, alternate slices of watermelon, mozzarella and basil in slightly overlapping pattern.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with flaky salt and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Refrigerate leftovers.