This colorful cocktail perfectly combines the flavors of watermelon and lime to create a margarita that’s refreshingly fruity.
Serves: 1Prep: 7 minutesTotal: 7 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 1⁄2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce Simply Watermelon Fruit Juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 ounce simple syrup or agave syrup
- Watermelon slice, for garnish
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Sprig mint, for garnish
- In cocktail shaker, add watermelon juice or muddle watermelon cubes into juicy pulp. Fill shaker with ice.
- Add tequila, simple syrup or agave syrup and lime juice. Shake vigorously.
- Fill glass with ice. Use both a cocktail strainer and mesh strainer to fine-strain cocktail into prepared glass.
- Garnish with watermelon, lime wedge and sprig of mint.